Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Introduction

        My name is Mohammed Abdulla Albloushi , I am 18 years old and on  28th of September I will be 19 . I live in Baniyas city exactly in AlWathba east area but, after a few months I and my family will move to Khalifa B city to a new big villa, which is really very exciting.
       My father is 62 years old and he used to work in the army. He has retired nowadays. I have ten brothers and one sister and I am before the last one
        My ambition is to be an electronic engneer; because I prefer to work in this kind of area. I think it is really a very good opportunity for the Emirate nationals  because we do not have Emirates who specialize in this major that much. For that reason, I choose it and I hope to go through the course easily.

       My favorite wisdom is ''everything will be ok in the end : if it's not ok then it's not the end'' I think its a great wisdom to use it nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment